Fontijne Presses BV – based in Delft, The Netherlands – is a specialized and highly praised manufacturer of laboratory platen presses. Today, Fontijne Presses has an installed base of more than 2.000 laboratory platen presses around the world. Our activities include product development & engineering, production and testing of laboratory presses, international sales and marketing, and worldwide after-sales service. To support our continued and ambitious growth, we are looking for a motivated and versatile service engineer. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, hands-on and passionate about different disciplines such as mechanical engineering, regulation and control techniques, and electrical engineering. He/She also likes variety and being involved in many different activities, and is keen to learn about all the different aspects of our presses.
We offer a varied job with challenging projects involving different well known customers, and a role where you can develop your expertise. This involves amongst others being at customer’s site for service or training, doing calculations and help answering technical questions from customers or our own colleagues, etc. In summary,
Your main responsibilities
- Analyze, investigate and solve (complex) malfunctions, possibly at customer site.
- Perform (preventive) maintenance at customer site.
- Do mechanical, electrical or operating system modifications at customer site.
- Investigate and develop new concepts and ideas for our presses based on experience from the field or customer feedback.
- Connect, test, start up and commissioning of our presses at customer site.
- Create repair instructions and manuals for our customers.
- Organize training for our customers, distributors and colleagues.
- HBO level of mechanical engineering, mechatronics or electrical engineering, or equivalent by experience
- Familiar with multiple PLC and PC operating systems.
- Hands-on mentality, eager to learn and a team player.
- Quality-conscious, versatile and customer-friendly.
- Willing to travel long-haul on a regular basis (worldwide).
- In possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French or German is nice extra.
What we offer
- Working with a beautiful high tech product in a fast growing organization.
- Working with customers of highly recognized companies worldwide.
- Motivated and dynamic colleagues in an informal working atmosphere.
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary terms of employment.
- Good accessibility of our office by bike, public transport and car.
In summary, a job to be proud of!
Do you recognize yourself in the above words? And do you meet the job requirements? Then apply quickly via email@example.com